System Ninja 2.3.1 is now available, correcting a number of bugs that were reported in version 2.3. The most commonly occurring of these bugs is an error that causes the program to freeze at 93% completion. The update can be downloaded from the official download page. A full list of changes can be seen below. If you experience any upgrading issues, please visit The Web Atom forums for help. Thanks!
Changes since 184.108.40.206
- “Delete Files” button no longer removes unselected items.
- The width of the columns can now be preserved.
- The tab titles can now be translated.
- No longer attempts to render interface controls that do not exist.
- Height/Width of the program Window can now be preserved.
- CleanSync cleaning rules will display the correct title with greater frequency.
- Scanning engine will no longer freeze at 93%
- URL’s in the help file now open webpage.
- Scan progress is now displayed on the very first scan.
- Manually checking for updates now returns a response.
- Firefox cache can be deleted successfully.
Leave a Comment
Please do not use the comments section for support questions. Visit the SingularLabs Community Forums for help.