System Ninja 3.0.2 is now available! This update drastically improves web browser cleaning and adds better support for removing junk directories.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera cleaning support
- Added disk cache cleaning support for Network-Attached Storage devices
- Fixed minor bugs affecting background updates of cleaning rules
- Refreshed and organised the settings page
- Fixed issue where unnecessary directories could not be deleted
- Browser cleaning can now be performed on non-system disk partitions [PRO]
- Updated the Russian localization
- Minor improvements to scan stability
The new version is available from the usual download page. Pro Club members should receive this update automatically.Read More
The latest version of MetroTextual has been released! Version 1.8 is packed with new features, including editing support for Rich Text, Java, PHP and C++ files. There’s lots of bug fixes too, plus a new Greek translation.
- Added support for Rich Text documents, plus a font styling toolbar
- Redesigned and simplified the settings page
- Added syntax highlighting support for PHP, Java and C++
- Added code folding support to all supported languages
- Added a window transparency option
- ‘Toggle Live Preview’ button added to the context menu for Markdown and HTML documents
- Added Greek translation and updated the Russian translation
- Fixed an audio bug encountered when using the HTML or Markdown Live Preview panel
You can grab the latest version from the MetroTextual download page. If you enjoy using MetroTextual, please consider supporting us financially by joining the SingularLabs Pro Club.Read More
JavaRa 2.6 adds preliminary support for the recently released Java Runtime Environment version 8. Several issues related to detecting JRE uninstallers, particularly on 64bit systems, have also been resolved.
- Now detects and removes JRE 8
- Fixed registry access issues on x32 systems
- Fixed an exception when running JavaRa on the commandline on x64 Windows
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization
You can grab the latest JavaRa update from the official download page. New JavaRa definitions will become available in the next few weeks.Read More
System Ninja 3.0.1 is now available, including refinements to several features and fixes for a number of reported issues.Better cleaning of Google Chrome history.System Analysis tool now detects information about your graphics card(s).Redesigned the ‘running web browser detected’ dialog.Fixed a bug causing settings to be lost when switching between non-English languages.Added Hungarian localizationUpdated the Russian localization.Automatic localization file updating disabled for English-only users.Plugins can now manipulate the excluded items list.You can now completely disable update checking with custom branding [Pro]Added experimental ‘directory mounter’ feature. More on this later. [Pro]Scrollbar added to SystemNotes plugin. [Pro]System Ninja Pro Portable users now receive the correct file through automatic updates. [Pro]
As always, you can get the latest version from the official download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your installed copy of System Ninja will update automatically.Read More
MetroTextual 1.7 is now available, which includes several improvements to the code editor and a number of bug fixes.Added code AutoComplete to editor [preview]Added automatic file extension detection to the Save File dialogUpgraded ScintillaNET to version 2.6 (lots of code editor bug fixes)Made .markdown the default extension for Markdown documentsCharacter encoding setting now honored in the ‘Export As HTML’ toolFixed a few strings which couldn’t be translated
You can grab the latest update from the MetroTextual download page.Read More
CCEnhancer 3.9 is now available from the official download page. This version contains several bug fixes and updated localizations.Tooltip text is now translated correctly.Updated Bulgarian and Russian translations.Winapp Debug tool now reports the correct number of detected issues.
If you find our software valuable, please consider joining the SingularLabs Pro Club.Read More