The next version of System Ninja is almost ready. If you’re feeling adventurous, please spend a few minutes putting 2.3-beta through its paces and report any issues. The beta is available in both Windows Installer and portable flavours from the official download page.
Keep an eye out for more releases in coming days!Read More
System Ninja 22.214.171.124 fixes two rare (but critical) bugs. The first affects the Startup Manager, which was incorrectly removing RunOnce startup items. The second bug caused the program to crash while switching between tabs in the System Analysis tool.
CCEnhancer 2.5.1 restores the “Run On Windows Startup” functionality that stopped working on the update to 2.5.Read More
We’ve squashed some bugs and made some improvements. Just a typical day really.
– Recycle bin cleaning now supports multi-drive systems.
– Junk Files in “AppDataRoaming” are now detected correctly.
– Fixed bug preventing CleanSync from being disabled.
– Redesigned “FileAnalyzr” tool.
Get System Ninja 2.2.1 from the official download page.Read More
JavaRa 2.0 is now available for testing purposes. Do not suggest this version to troubleshoot JRE related issues until a stable build is available. JavaRa makes significant changes to your registry and filesystem, so please make sure you backup valuable data before testing. (more…)Read More
After a few weeks of public testing, System Ninja 2.2 is now officially released. A beta version of version 2.3 will become available in the next few weeks.
Changes since beta 2:
– Updated Dutch translation
– Added column sorting to process manager.
More information | DownloadRead More
This is just a small update, aimed at improving CCEnhancer‘s system compatibility and providing improved functionality for advanced users.Read More
– Improved Windows x64 compatibility
– Improved UAC compatibility.
– Changed internal URL’s to SingularLabs
– Moved program options to the “Settings” dialog.
– Simplified menu structure.
– Commandline switches can be run by processes that don’t have elevated privledges.