We’ve packed an awful lot into the System Ninja 2.3.3 update; yet it remains as powerful and lightweight as always. For our international users; we’ve added German and Italian translations, updated Dutch, Russian and Polish and fixed a few localization bugs. The interface has been refined to be more intuitive and consistent; the Settings page even got a total redesign. New features have been added too, including “scan modes” and a new System Analysis category. The update is available from the official download page. (more…)Read More
This is hopefully going to be the final JavaRa beta before the long awaited stable release. We’ve fixed numerous x64 Windows compatibility issues and improved general performance. Advanced features including commandline switches and internal event logging are finally working too! Lastly; we’ve (once again) made things more straightforward for our amazing translators. Grab the latest beta from the official download page and report any issues in the support forum. (more…)Read More
CCEnhancer 3.2 brings more languages and fewer bugs. Due to popular demand we’ve changed the definition update process back to the version 2.x way of doing things.
CCEnhancer 3.2 is available in English-only and multilingual editions, from the download page.Read More
System Ninja 2.3.2 is now available. As per usual; bugs have been fixed and improvements have been made. Get it from official download page.
We’re almost there! This release aims to improve JavaRa’s multi-language support, plus resolve a handful of annoying bugs. The JRE registry key removal routine has been improved significantly and we’ve started working on an internal logging feature. We’ve also added a Russian language file and made things about easier for our translators. JavaRa 2.0 beta 2 can be downloaded from the official download page.Read More
Yesterday we released CCEnhancer 3.0, which dramatically changed the way translations are handled. Unfortunately some users were unable to get their language settings to save correctly, due to an issue with Unicode character encoding. This has now been corrected and an update of CCEnhancer’s multilingual version has been released. Apologies for the inconvenience.
We’re calling this “3.1,” despite the English-only build remaining unchanged.Read More