JavaRa 2.0 is now available for testing purposes. Do not suggest this version to troubleshoot JRE related issues until a stable build is available. JavaRa makes significant changes to your registry and filesystem, so please make sure you backup valuable data before testing. (more…)Read More
After a few weeks of public testing, System Ninja 2.2 is now officially released. A beta version of version 2.3 will become available in the next few weeks.
Changes since beta 2:
– Updated Dutch translation
– Added column sorting to process manager.
This is just a small update, aimed at improving CCEnhancer‘s system compatibility and providing improved functionality for advanced users.
– Improved Windows x64 compatibility
– Improved UAC compatibility.
– Changed internal URL’s to SingularLabs
– Moved program options to the “Settings” dialog.
– Simplified menu structure.
– Commandline switches can be run by processes that don’t have elevated privledges.
System Ninja 2.2 beta 2 is now available, containing a number of user interface and performance improvements.
The installer and portable versions are now available from the download page.Read More
CCEnhancer has been updated to add French, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish translations. More will be added soon. A few minor performance improvements have been made too. Download from the CCEnhancer Homepage and (if you found it useful) make a donation!Read More