We’ve squashed some bugs and made some improvements. Just a typical day really.
– Recycle bin cleaning now supports multi-drive systems.
– Junk Files in “AppDataRoaming” are now detected correctly.
– Fixed bug preventing CleanSync from being disabled.
– Redesigned “FileAnalyzr” tool.
Get System Ninja 2.2.1 from the official download page.
JavaRa 2.0 is now available for testing purposes. Do not suggest this version to troubleshoot JRE related issues until a stable build is available. JavaRa makes significant changes to your registry and filesystem, so please make sure you backup valuable data before testing. (more…)
After a few weeks of public testing, System Ninja 2.2 is now officially released. A beta version of version 2.3 will become available in the next few weeks.
Changes since beta 2:
– Updated Dutch translation
– Added column sorting to process manager.
More information | Download
This is just a small update, aimed at improving CCEnhancer‘s system compatibility and providing improved functionality for advanced users.
– Improved Windows x64 compatibility
– Improved UAC compatibility.
– Changed internal URL’s to SingularLabs
– Moved program options to the “Settings” dialog.
– Simplified menu structure.
– Commandline switches can be run by processes that don’t have elevated privledges.
System Ninja 2.2 beta 2 is now available, containing a number of user interface and performance improvements.
Process Manager can properly terminate programs.
Translations are now contained in editable text files.
Simplified the top menu.
General performance optimizations.
The installer and portable versions are now available from the download page.
Six long months has passed since the last update to System Ninja. We finally have a beta build ready for testing, containing literally thousands of improvements. (more…)