System Ninja 3.1.8 is now available! This release focuses on improving the experience of our non-English-speaking users and refining our Duplicate Finder tool.
The full list of changes are available below:
- System Ninja now automatically loads in the correct language
- Duplicate Finder’s ‘match MD5 checksum’ option now works correctly
- Process Manager will no longer incorrectly detect Windows Store apps as non-responsive
- Tweaked the user interface and workflow design of Duplicate Finder
- Updated the Czech localization
You can download the latest version of System Ninja from it’s official homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, System Ninja will automatically update next time you use it.Read More
No more betas; this is the stable release of Bzzt! Image Editor. We’re pretty excited for Bzzt! to finally be released, especially since it’s been a work-in-progress (intermittently) for over two years.
The stable release is largely the same as the previous beta, but we’ve added a handful of bug fixes, two localisations, and two new features.
- Add Russian and Greek translations
- Tweaked UI so more verbose translations will fit correctly
- Added option to disable of image resizing (only compress and convert)
- Added option to skip resizing if the original image is already smaller than the output size.
Bzzt! 1.0 can be downloaded from here. If you have any questions or run into any problems don’t hesitate to drop into our support forum for help.Read More
Bzzt! Image Editor’s second beta is now available for download. The interface has been reworked to accommodate lots of new features that were added or have been planned for future versions. The full list of feature additions and bug fixes since beta #1 are listed below.
- Added the ability to rotate images
- Added support for translations
- Added option maintain/ignore aspect ratio
- Added option to un-stick Bzzt! from the topmost position on the desktop
- Fixed issue where the output image dimension values couldn’t be changed
- Added support for transparent PNG images
- Added option to disable the automatic update check
If no serious bugs are discovered in this beta, the first stable build of Bzzt! Image Editor should be released within the next couple of weeks.
You can download the latest version of Bzzt! from its official download page.Read More
The French and Turkish translations in the multilingual edition of CCEnhancer have been updated. Furthermore, the CCEnhancer definitions received an update today, and will continue to receive updates every Friday.
Download CCEnhancer from here.Read More
Remembr 0.6 is a minor update that improves compatibility with recent versions of Windows 10 and adds new localizations for French and Dutch, plus improvements to the Greek translation file.
Along with our other software titles, Remembr 0.6 now requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer to be installed.
Download it from the Remembr homepage.Read More
We’re proud to announce the first beta of our new batch image editing tool — Bzzt! Image Editor. The first beta offers a simple drag-and-drop interface to quickly convert, compress and resize image files. It’s perfect for shrinking image files down before uploading them onto the web.