Remembr 1.1 is now available! This version includes several refinements to the taskbar interface that shipped in 1.0, and fixes a handful of issues affecting our non-English-speaking users.
Remembr 1.1 contains the following improvements:
- Added automatic updating for Pro Club members. Just add your account email address in Remembr’s settings.
- The taskbar interface now works properly when Remembr is minimized
- You can now disable the mini taskbar interface entirely
- The mini taskbar interface can now be translated
- Alert popups can now be properly translated
- Updated Greek and Swedish translations
- Added Estonian translation
You can download Remembr from its product page. Read More
CCEnhancer 4.5.2 is now available for download. By popular demand, this release (and all future releases) will offer an installer in addition to the regular portable editions.
What’s new in 4.5.2:
- Windows Store app entries no longer removed by the Trim feature
- Added Swedish localization
- Improved the ‘Portable Locations’ interface
- Portable CCleaner location detection now supports relative paths
As per usual, you can download CCEnhancer from its official download page. Read More
Almost four years have passed since Remembr’s first release, and we’re finally confident enough to bump the version number to “1.0”.
1.0 introduces a miniature version of Remembr that appears when you click on the Remembr icon in the system tray. Selecting a clip from this screen will open the main Remembr interface and load
Remembr 1.0 contains the following changes:
- Added taskbar popup interface
- Added German localization
- Updated Brazilian, Swedish, and Russian localizations
- Minor interface refinements
- Added option to disable automatic update checking
- Added a “portable mode”
Remembr 1.0 can be downloaded for free from the Remembr product page. Read More
System Ninja 3.2.1 is a maintenance release that fixes issues affecting the process manager, app uninstaller, and the recently-overhauled System Ninja Pro interface.
System Ninja 3.2.1 contains the following changes:
- Added an “Open File Location” option to the process manager’s context menu.
- Updated the Russian and Slovenian localizations.
- Improved installation path detection in App Uninstaller.
- Improved handling of Windows Store apps in the process manager.
Changes exclusive to System Ninja Pro:
- A new slider allows Pro users to switch between the Classic and Pro UI.
- Custom branding now works with the new interface. See the updated documentation.
- Fixed several element alignment issues and typos in the new interface.
- The scan mode selection boxes now center-align on the vertical axis.
You can download the newest version of System Ninja from its product page. Pro Club members should receive the update automatically next time System Ninja is run. Read More
We’ve just released version 1.2 of Bzzt! Image Editor, our app that quickly batch resizes, rotates, converts, and compresses image files. This version adds several new localisations and makes numerous refinements throughout the program.
- Performance improvements and memory leak fixes
- Lots of user interface refinements
- Improved progress bar accuracy when processing multiple files
- Added Dutch, Swedish, and French translations
- Updated the Greek and Russian translations
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor product page.
If you’re a Pro Club member, later this week we’ll be releasing a Pro version of Bzzt! Image Editor with automatic updating and a bulk image watermarking feature. Read More
System Ninja 3.2 is now available! This version includes a brand new interface and scanning options for System Ninja Pro, plus a handful of bug fixes and minor user interface improvements.
System Ninja 3.2 contains the following changes:
- Added new quick and comprehensive scan options [PRO]
- Redesigned the One-Click scanning interface [PRO]
- The progress bar now shows a marquee animation when the scan time cannot be predicted
- Improved support for Firefox Quantum
- You can now see whether you’re using the Free or Pro edition in the title bar
- Fixed a plugin API bug that could cause the registry cleaner plugin or System Ninja Pro to crash
We recognize that all of the cool new stuff in System Ninja 3.2 is for our Pro Club members, but free users should still download the update to receive the various bug fixes.
You can download the latest version from the official System Ninja product page. Read More