Just a tiny update to fix some issues reported in Remembr 1.1 and update a few language files.
- Updated Greek, Russian, and Estonian localizations
- Fixed a couple of strings that couldn’t be translated
- The correct version number will now display on the About page
You can download the latest version of Remembr from here. As of version 1.1, if you’re a Pro Club member you can enable automatic updates in Remembr by entering your account email address in Remembr’s settings.
Bzzt! Image Editor 1.2.1 is a small maintenance release to fix several issues in version 1.2. There’s also a few localisation updates and a small feature enhancement for Pro users.
What’s new in 1.2.1:
- Improved error handling and added better logging
- Updated the image processing library
- Added opacity slider to watermark tool [PRO]
- Updated the Greek localization
- Added Estonian localization
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor homepage. If you’re a Pro Club member, it will automatically download and install the next time you open the program.
System Ninja 3.2.2 is now available for download. This version changes the way update detection and automatic updates are handled, improves the junk file cleaning engine, and improves accessibility for our users that don’t speak English.
- Fixed a recycle bin cleaning bug that could potentially crash System Ninja
- Improved Google Chrome cleaning
- Fixed some display issues with the hard drive selection dialog on low-resolution screens
- Fixed an issue preventing System Ninja from detecting an available update
- Fixed issue that could prevent automatic updates from working
- Added a field to enter your Pro Club email address to enable automatic update
- The installer now auto-detects and runs in 26 different languages
- Fixed some previously untranslatable text
- Added Greek and Estonian translations
- Updated Russian translation
You can download the latest version from the System Ninja homepage. System Ninja will update automatically for our Pro Club members, assuming they’re not affected by the auto-update bug addressed in this version. Apologies to those that are.
Remembr 1.1 is now available! This version includes several refinements to the taskbar interface that shipped in 1.0, and fixes a handful of issues affecting our non-English-speaking users.
Remembr 1.1 contains the following improvements:
- Added automatic updating for Pro Club members. Just add your account email address in Remembr’s settings.
- The taskbar interface now works properly when Remembr is minimized
- You can now disable the mini taskbar interface entirely
- The mini taskbar interface can now be translated
- Alert popups can now be properly translated
- Updated Greek and Swedish translations
- Added Estonian translation
You can download Remembr from its product page.
CCEnhancer 4.5.2 is now available for download. By popular demand, this release (and all future releases) will offer an installer in addition to the regular portable editions.
What’s new in 4.5.2:
- Windows Store app entries no longer removed by the Trim feature
- Added Swedish localization
- Improved the ‘Portable Locations’ interface
- Portable CCleaner location detection now supports relative paths
As per usual, you can download CCEnhancer from its official download page.
Almost four years have passed since Remembr’s first release, and we’re finally confident enough to bump the version number to “1.0”.
1.0 introduces a miniature version of Remembr that appears when you click on the Remembr icon in the system tray. Selecting a clip from this screen will open the main Remembr interface and load
Remembr 1.0 contains the following changes:
- Added taskbar popup interface
- Added German localization
- Updated Brazilian, Swedish, and Russian localizations
- Minor interface refinements
- Added option to disable automatic update checking
- Added a “portable mode”
Remembr 1.0 can be downloaded for free from the Remembr product page.