We’ve just released version 1.2 of Bzzt! Image Editor, our app that quickly batch resizes, rotates, converts, and compresses image files. This version adds several new localisations and makes numerous refinements throughout the program.
- Performance improvements and memory leak fixes
- Lots of user interface refinements
- Improved progress bar accuracy when processing multiple files
- Added Dutch, Swedish, and French translations
- Updated the Greek and Russian translations
The latest version can be downloaded from the Bzzt! Image Editor product page.
If you’re a Pro Club member, later this week we’ll be releasing a Pro version of Bzzt! Image Editor with automatic updating and a bulk image watermarking feature.
System Ninja 3.2 is now available! This version includes a brand new interface and scanning options for System Ninja Pro, plus a handful of bug fixes and minor user interface improvements.
System Ninja 3.2 contains the following changes:
- Added new quick and comprehensive scan options [PRO]
- Redesigned the One-Click scanning interface [PRO]
- The progress bar now shows a marquee animation when the scan time cannot be predicted
- Improved support for Firefox Quantum
- You can now see whether you’re using the Free or Pro edition in the title bar
- Fixed a plugin API bug that could cause the registry cleaner plugin or System Ninja Pro to crash
We recognize that all of the cool new stuff in System Ninja 3.2 is for our Pro Club members, but free users should still download the update to receive the various bug fixes.
You can download the latest version from the official System Ninja product page.
Remembr 0.7 is now available! This version includes a handful of fixes and improvements for our non-English-speaking users, and brings a significant redesign of the user interface.
The existing design was starting to look a little dated, especially on Windows 10 in which Microsoft have put greater emphasis on whitespace. The new design is both cleaner and lighter. We’ve also changed the colour scheme to match SingularLabs’ brand colors of orange, charcoal and light gray.
Remembr 0.7 includes the following changes:
- Redesigned the user interface
- Added automatic language detection
- Fixed several display issues for our non-English-speaking users
- Updated Russian localization
You can download the latest version from the Remembr product page.
System Ninja 3.1.9 is a minor maintenance release that includes a small number of bug fixes, feature improvements and localization updates.
The changes in this version are listed below:
- Added back button to DuplicateFinder options page.
- DuplicateFinder MD5 check is no longer case sensitive.
- Updated Spanish and Russian localizations.
- The list of running processes can now be saved to a text file.
- The “save to text” feature now supports saving more than three columns.
- Detection of obsolete Google Chrome versions has been removed*.
- Small GUI tweaks
You can download System Ninja from its usual page. Pro Club members will receive this update automatically next time System Ninja is run.
A misleading error message was being shown to a small subset of users when they used CCEnhancer 4.5. This minor release fixes this issue and also updates the Russian and Greek localizations.
The update is available from the CCEnhancer download page.
CCEnhancer 4.5 is CCEnhancer’s first significant update in (almost exactly) three years. We’ve updated the user interface, fixed lots of bugs, added some handy features, and performed some necessary security hardening.
- Updated the program icon
- All downloads now performed securely over HTTPS*
- Added auto-detection of language on first run
- Improved the error messages when a download issue occurs
- The ad now opens System Ninja if it’s already installed
- Added an update check mechanism for the program
- Added duplicate entry detection to the winapp2.ini debug tool
- “Delete Custom Rules” tool now provides feedback when successful
- The “Download” button color now matches CCleaner™
The latest version of CCEnhancer can be downloaded from its usual download page.
System Requirements Changes
CCEnhancer now requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer (instead of 3.5) to be installed. This change is to maintain consistency with other SingularLabs products.
*Users running outdated operating systems that don’t support Server Name Indication (SNI), such as Windows XP, may need to use the ‘Use alternative download URL‘ option from the Advanced menu.