System Ninja 3.1.7 is now available to download. In addition to the various speed improvements, we also fixed a big pile of bugs and added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Significantly improved the speed of deleting files
- Fixed minor process detection issues on Windows 10
- Dropped cleaning support for Apple Safari
- Added detection of user accounts to System Analysis
- The installer will now create desktop shortcuts without the UAC icon overlay
- The “Open Containing Folder” button now works correctly in DuplicateFinder
- Added British English
- Improved the UI of the SystemNotes plugin (Pro version only)
- Fixed detection of non-registry startup items on Windows 10
- Increased the number of recognized startup items.
- Minor interface improvements
System Ninja 3.1.7 can be download from this page. Pro Club members will receive the update next time they launch System Ninja Pro.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.2 is now available for download. This version improves browser detection in the Trim feature and updates several translation files.
- Updated Japanese, Turkish and Traditional Chinese translations.
- winapp2.ini trim feature now detects Chrome, Blink-based Opera, and Vivaldi
The latest version of CCEnhancer can be downloaded from here. Don’t forget that new definition files are released every Friday.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.6 is now available. This release adds a Duplicate File Finder tool and improves cleaning for a variety of different programs.
- Added duplicate file finder tool.
- Added log cleaning support for Vuze, Steam and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Improved Internet Explorer cleaning on Windows 10
- Improved interface responsiveness during the last 10% of a scan
- Fixed icon resolution issues in Windows 10
- Added information and recommendations for more startup items.
- Updated the Vietnamese localization
You can download this version from the official homepage. System Ninja will update automatically for users with the Pro edition.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here.Read More
Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.5 from the usual download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja Pro will update automatically.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.4 improves cleaning support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, plus adds some new features to the startup management and system analysis tools.
- Better cache detection for Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- Better cleaning support for Microsoft Edge
- Better cleaning support for Google Chrome Sessions
- Added ability to batch-delete startup items
- Added CD Drive detection to the System Analysis tool
- Several minor interface consistency tweaks
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s product homepage. Pro Club users don’t need to do anything, as the newest version will be automatically installed the next time you use System Ninja.Read More