Remembr 0.6 is a minor update that improves compatibility with recent versions of Windows 10 and adds new localizations for French and Dutch, plus improvements to the Greek translation file.
Along with our other software titles, Remembr 0.6 now requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer to be installed.
Download it from the Remembr homepage. Read More
We’re proud to announce the first beta of our new batch image editing tool — Bzzt! Image Editor. The first beta offers a simple drag-and-drop interface to quickly convert, compress and resize image files. It’s perfect for shrinking image files down before uploading them onto the web.
(more…) Read More
System Ninja 3.1.7 is now available to download. In addition to the various speed improvements, we also fixed a big pile of bugs and added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Significantly improved the speed of deleting files
- Fixed minor process detection issues on Windows 10
- Dropped cleaning support for Apple Safari
- Added detection of user accounts to System Analysis
- The installer will now create desktop shortcuts without the UAC icon overlay
- The “Open Containing Folder” button now works correctly in DuplicateFinder
- Added British English
- Improved the UI of the SystemNotes plugin (Pro version only)
- Fixed detection of non-registry startup items on Windows 10
- Increased the number of recognized startup items.
- Minor interface improvements
System Ninja 3.1.7 can be download from this page. Pro Club members will receive the update next time they launch System Ninja Pro. Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.2 is now available for download. This version improves browser detection in the Trim feature and updates several translation files.
- Updated Japanese, Turkish and Traditional Chinese translations.
- winapp2.ini trim feature now detects Chrome, Blink-based Opera, and Vivaldi
The latest version of CCEnhancer can be downloaded from here. Don’t forget that new definition files are released every Friday. Read More
System Ninja 3.1.6 is now available. This release adds a Duplicate File Finder tool and improves cleaning for a variety of different programs.
- Added duplicate file finder tool.
- Added log cleaning support for Vuze, Steam and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Improved Internet Explorer cleaning on Windows 10
- Improved interface responsiveness during the last 10% of a scan
- Fixed icon resolution issues in Windows 10
- Added information and recommendations for more startup items.
- Updated the Vietnamese localization
You can download this version from the official homepage. System Ninja will update automatically for users with the Pro edition. Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here. Read More