CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here.
Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.5 from the usual download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja Pro will update automatically.
System Ninja 3.1.4 improves cleaning support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, plus adds some new features to the startup management and system analysis tools.
- Better cache detection for Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- Better cleaning support for Microsoft Edge
- Better cleaning support for Google Chrome Sessions
- Added ability to batch-delete startup items
- Added CD Drive detection to the System Analysis tool
- Several minor interface consistency tweaks
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s product homepage. Pro Club users don’t need to do anything, as the newest version will be automatically installed the next time you use System Ninja.
System Ninja 3.1.3 brings a cool new results search tool, a much-needed user interface refresh, lots of browser cleaning improvements and some fixes for our users who use System Ninja in a different language.
- You can now search scan results! Just press CTRL+F.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome cache cleaning.
- Added support for the Cyberfox web browser.
- Fixed Chrome cleaning issue causing some extensions to lose their settings.
- Lots of small user interface improvements.
- Updated Russian and Slovenian localizations
- Fixed several untranslated buttons and tabs, particularly in the Pro interface.
Just pop over to the official download page to grab your copy. If you run into any problems, don’t hesitate to post in our community support forum.
System Ninja 3.1.2 is a bug fix release that should fix a number of performance, stability and security issues discovered since the last update.
Increased speed of the ‘Delete All Files’ operation.
Fixed issues preventing automatic updates from working [PRO].
Fixed freeze when cleaning Thumbnail Cache on some systems.
Added a warning of the side-effects of cleaning Folder Config Files on non-English systems.
Cleaning rules, software updates and localization fixes are now delivered over HTTPS.
Automatic updates have been disabled for Windows XP systems.
Added Catalan localization.
The latest version can be downloaded from System Ninja’s official homepage.
As 2015 comes to a close, we’ve got one last software release for you. CCEnhancer 4.4 includes bug fixes, interface improvements and some updated localizations. You can download it from the CCEnhancer home page.
Several user interface tweaks, including better high-DPI monitor support
Fixed issue where an extra winapp2.ini would remain in CCEnhancer’s folder
Fixed issue causing control tooltips not to appear
Fixed issue causing some tooltips not to translate
Updated Hungarian and German translations
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and look forward to bringing you lots of fantastic new software in the new year.