Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

4/25/2017: Winapp2 got overhauled.

Home Forums Product Support 4/25/2017: Winapp2 got overhauled.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ROCKNROLLKID

Hello System Ninja community.

Many of you may notice that Winapp2 might not have been updated for sometime. This is because for the past month or so, Winapp2 was receiving a complete overhaul. Today, the overhaul is now completed. Most of the changes have been under the hood. The main noticeable changes are that several entries have been combined into one, such as AVG 2013, 2014, 2015, etc are now just AVG. Same thing with Ashampoo 2013, 2014, 2015, etc and many other entries with similar situations. Another thing you may notice is that there are now 3 sections on the top of the file for Chrome/Chromium, Firefox, and Thunderbird. This is because previous these entries were just scattered throughout Winapp2, making it harder to edit/correct these entries. Now they are in sections at the top of the file, so it should be easier to work on them and add to the in the future.

The rest is mostly stuff you won’t notice, such as reorganizing entries, correcting some errors, and other stuff that are not noticeable.

The new file is in the same locations as it was before for System Ninja, in the non-ccleaner folder.

#12046 Reply
    ROCKNROLLKID

By the way, a bit off-topic, but your forums is a little buggy. Took me like 5 tries to post this because it kept telling me captcha expired, then told me my name and email was invalid, but then I just re-entered it and it went.

#12050 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up.

The guest posting issues with the forum should also be fixed. Please let me know if you run into it again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #12046 in 4/25/2017: Winapp2 got overhauled.
Your information: