Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Add Pale Moon support?

Home Forums System Ninja Support Add Pale Moon support?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve noticed that Pale Moon browser (based on firefox) isn’t supported. It would be great if you add support to this browser. The only difference is that the Pale Moon’s profile folder is located in Moon Child Productions folder instead of Mozilla. Thanks 😀

#4215 Reply
    Phobos

Delete cache folder

Attachments:

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#4237 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks :). Maybe this could be added to CleanSync? There are many Pale Moon users. Again. thanks ;D

#4238 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

That script will totally purge the userprofile; probably not a good idea.

I’ve just modified the existing code that cleans Mozilla Firefox so that it recognises the Palemoon directory as well. For all intents and purposes, System Ninja will consider it to be the same browser as Firefox.

The Palemoon-compatible version of System Ninja will be released next month; as the next version is already finalised.

#4239 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Good news. If you have CleanSync enabled with System Ninja version 2.3.3 it will apply a patch to the Firefox cleaning routines, which will add Palemoon support.

#4240 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that because I checked it with notepad. Good thing I didn’t used it. Thanks for looking into it and adding support. Cheers! 😀

#4242 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried it, it does not prompt while Pale Moon is running, my guess is it’s normal? As full support will be available in next release? 😀

#4243 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

That’s correct. Is it finding the cache files alright?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #4238 in Add Pale Moon support?
Your information: