Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Bug found

Home Forums System Ninja Support Bug found

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Phobos

The program window is always shifted to the right a little at startup. If I have a window on the entire width of the screen when you run the program it will be half of the window behind the screen.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#9159 Reply
    Phobos

System Tools – App Uninstaller – Search… . Case sensitive but it’s not convenient.
    Process Manager still incorrectly sorts (screenshot).
    Process Manager – Quick Kill. Input field program name is not cleared when the cursor is put. This happens if I translate example.exe

#9164 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

System Tools – App Uninstaller – Search… . Case sensitive but it’s not convenient.

Here’s an updated SoftwareUninstaller.dll file. I’ll include it in a *.1 release tomorrow.

Process Manager still incorrectly sorts (screenshot).

Why do your memory usage values have spaces instead of commas? Is that the correct way of representing a large number in Russia, or is something weird happening?

Process Manager – Quick Kill. Input field program name is not cleared when the cursor is put.

Just switched to Russian and selected the input for “Quick Kill.” The default text (example.exe) disappeared when I clicked with the mouse. Is there anything in particular I need to do to reproduce this issue?

#9166 Reply
    Phobos

1. Fix
    2. How should it be? Show your screenshot.
    3. You’re doing it right. Update Russian localization file

#9168 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster
    #9169 Reply
    Phobos

This feature region. I set up like yours. This is done in the settings of Windows “Regional and Language Options — Changing the format of the date, time, number, and units of measure”. For other users, the problem remains.

#9171 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I might be able to fix it with a filter. If I swap spaces for commas, the sorting code will work I correctly for you.

That’s a job for tomorrow. Right now I need sleep.

#9174 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Could you test this updated ProcessManager.dll file. I’ve added fixes for the sorting bug where spaces are used instead of commas. The “example.exe” string in the Quick Kill input will now be fed through the translator, too.

Download.

#9175 Reply
    Phobos

Both bug fixes. Great job.

#9177 Reply
    Pierre (aka Terdef)
    Participant

Hi,

Running System Ninja, for updating my French translation from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4

1/ Common Torrent Tags
    Run 2.4.4 Junk Scanner, only searching for Common Torrent Tags.
    I select a scan for C:
    I am not sure that those files are Common Torrent Tags :

C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3eij1t5d.default\sessionstore.js {0,00KB}
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\asl.230854_21Nov13.log {5,36KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\mssl.lck {0,08KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\InBrowser\Profiles\Jit64_BD74B381.profile {0,74KB}
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Tool\Support\OfflineScan.log {10,94KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\Local\Mozilla\updates\6E43D2A9CC6D97B9\active-update.xml {0,06KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\Local\Mozilla\updates\6E43D2A9CC6D97B9\updates.xml {8,80KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\Local\Mozilla\updates\6E43D2A9CC6D97B9\updates\backup-update.log {3,62KB}
    C:\Users\xxx User xxx\AppData\Local\Mozilla\updates\6E43D2A9CC6D97B9\updates\last-update.log {0,76KB}

2/ Just after, I unselect Common Torrent Tags and I select Incompatible Files.
    I’ve got the same previous list than with Common Torrent Tags.
    None of them are “Incompatible Files”.

3/ Just after, I unselect Incompatible Files and I select Thumbnail caches.
    I have got Thumbnail caches AND the same previous list than with Common Torrent Tags

4/ Just after, I unselect Thumbnail caches and I select Game caches.
    I have the same previous list than with Common Torrent Tags

5/ Just after, I unselect Game caches and I select, once again, Incompatible Files.
    I have a large list, very different from point 2 above, where MAC files were found.
    All files listed are MAC files from a secure copy of the driver software from one of my external MAC/PC hard drive. I am not sure they are to be qualified as “Junk files”.
    One of them is in my Apache Web Server (easyPHP Dev. Server) and IS NOT a junk file.

6/ Do a scan only on drive D
    Got junk files from C and D

7/ Error in sorting process by size. Screen shot
    http://assiste.free.fr/Assiste/media/images/System_Ninja_bug_01.png

To be continued (?…)

Pierre (aka Terdef)
    Internet / Web security & privacy

http://assiste.com

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 85 total)
Reply To: Reply #9002 in Bug found
Your information: