Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Can I download the latest definition file in Javara 2.3 and use it in 1.16

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support Can I download the latest definition file in Javara 2.3 and use it in 1.16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone

1. Can I via Javara version 2.3 download the latest definition file and after that use the definition file in Javara 1.16?

Because I am blind, and Javara 1.16 has the best accessibility for screen readers, I still use version 1.16.

1.2. Will Javara detect and remove the latest version of both Java Runtime Environment version 6.x and 7.x if I download the latest definition file?

2. It is possible for you to make a link, where you, as a user, can download the latest definition file to Javara alone?

Thanks for your answer, and happy Christmas :-).

Regards,

Anders

#9330 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The JavaRa 2.x definitions are not compatible with JavaRa 1.16

#9333 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shane

OK regarding the definition file.

1. Do you in the future still will update version 1.16 of Javara with new definition file or do you only will update the newere version?

2. What regarding my question number two in my first post?

Again very thanks for your answer :-).

Regards,

Anders

#9343 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

They will both continue to receive updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #9330 in Can I download the latest definition file in Javara 2.3 and use it in 1.16
Your information: