Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

CCEnhancer 4.4.2 – issues with Search in Windows 10 after cleaning Cortana

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support CCEnhancer 4.4.2 – issues with Search in Windows 10 after cleaning Cortana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hello. I’ve spotted an issue with CCEnhancer 4.4.2 (multi) + CCleaner 5.30.6065 (free) in Windows 10 64-bit (Home, build 15063.296. maybe 32-bit too). After cleaning Cortana data (in Windows Store section of CCEnhancer) searching for options typical to new Windows Settings panel won’t work anymore.  No results of that type are displayed in Settings or in Search tool on taskbar. Other results are showing just fine, reindexing won’t help. Anyway I’ve found how to repair this. It’s a little bit complicated and requires copying Cortana folder (in AppData/Packages) from newly created user account to account which has this search problem. It will be cool if you could check it out and maybe create solution or some warning message when user is doing Cortana cleaning.

#12091 Reply
    Phobos

I think you need write about this problem to the authors of Winapp2.ini, who create the rules for cleaning.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #12091 in CCEnhancer 4.4.2 – issues with Search in Windows 10 after cleaning Cortana
Your information: