Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

CCEnhancer Hangs

Home Forums Product Support CCEnhancer Hangs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randy

After I installed CCEnhancer 4.54 I ran the program as part of the install and it worked great. Later I can not get the program to run from clicking on any program shortcut or even the program in its file location. It hangs with an error (Not responding). I use windows 10 latest update. If I reinstall the program it works fine just not by any shortcut or in the file \.

Randy

#15939 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Randy, does the shortcut have the little shied symbol, indicating that it’s starting CCEnhancer with administrator privileges?

#15943 Reply
    Randy

Yes it does. Both the shortcut and the icon under the file location. I tried starting Run as Administrator and as soon as I click Download Latest it responds (Not Responding).

#15944 Reply
    Randy

I have also tried the Portable Edition and get the same problem.  The only way the program works is by reinstalling it and allow it to launch as part of the install.

#15965 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Have you tried added exclusions for CCEnhancer in any anti-virus/fireware software you have installed? It sounds as though something is interfering with it.

#15969 Reply
    Randy

Thank you.  I added an exclusion on my av (Bitdefender Free) and all is well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #15939 in CCEnhancer Hangs
Your information: