Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

CCEnhancer Overcleaning

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support CCEnhancer Overcleaning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ghost55

I think it may be cleaning needed files, others I don’t see why it is cleaning them out:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GoatSimulator\GoatGame\Localization\INT\|ChatDialog.txt- I believe this file is used for the text that NPCs have in the game.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\Docs\ There are readme files here that help with issues in running the game.

PIA VPN- Has issues connecting unless TAP driver is re-installed. Perhaps have a notice box with this?

Terraria- gets rid of .bak backup world files, which may be needed if a world’s data corrupts.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2\mods\downloads\|downloads.txt

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2\mods\Enhanced Hitmarkers\|changelog.txt

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2\mods\Music Control\|changelog.txt

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Star Wars BattleFront II\|Update1_1.txt

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\|changelog.txt

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crayon Physics Deluxe\|changelog.txt

These are all changelogs mainly, I don’t see why they get deleted. I find them useful. The downloads.txt explains to users the purpose of the folder for that mod.

I don’t know which of these are intended to be deleted or not, but I thought I’d just bring it to the dev’s attention.

#12332 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I will pass these along to the winapp2.ini team.

#12340 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

this it the latest v170713 winapp2 entry for crayon physics deluxe but i don’t see any rule for cleaning changelog.txt

make sure to use latest version before reporting any problem

i just check this one, not all reported path

[Crayon Physics Deluxe*]
    Section=Games
    Detect=HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\Apps\26900
    Default=False
    FileKey1=%AppData%\Crayon Physics Deluxe|log.txt
    FileKey2=%AppData%\Crayon Physics Deluxe\data\recordings\temp|current_recording.tmp
    FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe|log.txt
    FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\cache|*.*
    FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\data\editor|*.tmp
    FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\data\recordings\temp|*.tmp
    FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe|log.txt
    FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\cache|*.*
    FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\data\editor|*.tmp
    FileKey10=%ProgramFiles%\Steam\steamapps\common\crayon physics deluxe\data\recordings\temp|*.tmp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #12340 in CCEnhancer Overcleaning
Your information: