Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

changes for the version 3.6

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support changes for the version 3.6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

salve volevo chiedervi una cosa, volevo chiedervi se potete apportare le seguenti modifiche in CCEnhancer :

supporto totale per windows 8 (32 bit e 64 bit)
    inserire tutti i file del programma in un’unico file exe (niente più file e cartelle in giro)
    inserire l’aggiornamento della lingua italiana fatta da me
    correggere il bug sulla velocità effettiva del download delle definizioni, molte volte passa da 1 kb a 6000 kb mentre realmente la velocità è ben diversa
    aggiungere il link del sito all’icona del programma (come c’è in ccleaner)
    Inserire tutte le lingue che mancano da questa lista e inserirle complete di tutti i menù del programma :
    Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azeri (Latin), Belarusian, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese (Portugues do Brasil), Bulgarian, Catalan (Catala), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian (Hrvatski), Czech (Ceský), Danish, Dutch (Nederlands), English, Estonian (Eesti keel), Farsi, Finnish (Suomi), French (Français), Galician, Georgian, German (Deutsch), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian (Lietuviu), Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Portugues), Romanian (Romana), Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Espanol), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

Rimuovere le voci :
    windows 7 shellbags
    config.msi folder
    aggiungere le voci :
    dvd fab (rimuovere ogni file .log del programma)
    Easy BCD (rimuovere ogni file di backup del programma con estensione .bcd)
    Teamviewer 7 log (attualmente con la versione 3.5 del programma rimangono li)
    tutti i file .exe.bak (un’unica estensione, sarebbero in realtà in file di backup dei file exe)

hello I wanted to ask you one thing, I wanted to ask if you can make the following changes in CCEnhancer:

full support for Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
    put all the program files into a single exe file (no multiple files and folders around)
    insert the update of the Italian language made ​​by me
    fix the bug on the actual download speed of definitions, many times changes from 1 kb to 6000 kb, while the speed is really very different
    add your site link to the icon of the program (as there is in ccleaner)
    include other languages ​​that are missing:
    Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azeri (Latin), Belarusian, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese (Portugues do Brasil), Bulgarian, Catalan (Catala), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian (Hrvatski) Czech (Cesky) Danish, Dutch (Nederlands), Inglese, Estonian (Eesti keel), Farsi, Finnish (Suomi), French (Français) Galician, Georgian, German (Deutsch), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian (Lietuviu), Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish (Polski) Portuguese (Portugues), Romanian (Romana), Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic) Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Espanol), Swedish (Svenska) Turkish (Türkçe) Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

remove the entries:
    windows 7 shellbags
    Config.Msi folder
    add the entries:
    dvd fab (remove each file. logs of the program)
    Easy BCD (remove any backup file with the extension of the program. Bcd)
    Teamviewer 7 log (now with version 3.5 of the program remain there)
    all files. exe.bak (single extension would actually file in backup exe file)

#7940 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

full support for Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)

Windows 8 is already supported.

put all the program files into a single exe file (no multiple files and folders around)

The English-only version is just one .exe file. In order for users to be able to create translations; a directory containing the .locale files is needed.

insert the update of the Italian language made ​​by me

Will ship with the update.

fix the bug on the actual download speed of definitions, many times changes from 1 kb to 6000 kb, while the speed is really very different

This download rate is actually accurate. Because the download finishes so quickly it doesn’t have time to calculate an “average” speed.

add your site link to the icon of the program (as there is in ccleaner)

That’s a good idea. Thanks.

include other languages ​​that are missing:

The translations are done exclusively by volunteers. Unless someone offers to do the translation, it won’t be made available.

#8220 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In Windows 8 there are many Metro UI Appz dat eat up lots of space in PC like Mail,Bing Appz,Skydrive,photos,Xbox Appz etc. I coudnt find any suitable software for cleaning the cache of the above mentioned program. And these mail applications and all uses lots of space in our PC cause if we are viewing a mail with many imgaes and its getting downloaded into the cache of these programs r8t?? . So if CCEnhancer was able to detect and clean the cache of these appz it would be a great job from u guys.AND I DO REALLY LIKE YOUR SOFTWARES.Its all really fantastic.
    Thank You.. 😮

#8227 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The next version of the CCEnhancer definitions will include cleaning rules for Windows 8 apps.

#8230 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thankz buddy..Your software is the one dat cleans this good :).The first time I scaned I got appox 100 mb to freeup.But after I used CCEnhancer it was increased to 700 mb 🙂 😛
    Thank You Guyzzz 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #7940 in changes for the version 3.6
Your information: