Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Chromium cookies delete all passwords

Home Forums Product Support Chromium cookies delete all passwords

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bbyte

I have update CCleaner to 6.10 and the last ccehnacer rules and after run clean and i have lost hundreds of password for chromium cookie because i have flagged… i use ccehnacer from many years and never happened i don’t understand what does chromium cookie have to do with saved password?

Anyway even edge cookies delete all saved password because I had the last passwords saved there too 🙁

#23786 Reply
    Bbyte

Really no one else has it happened that selecting chromium cookie deleted all saved passwords?

Even if saved password is not selected and chromium cookie yes delete all saved password anyway!

#24023 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hello, I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue.

Have you been able to isolate a particular cleaning rule that causes this behaviour?

#24144 Reply
    Bbyte

Hello Shane,

thanks for replying… no particular clean rule you can reproduce selecting everything except wipe free space, the browser session, and saved passwords all others selected… but delete even saved password

#25268 Reply
    APMichael

JFYI: The problem should no longer occur with the latest Winapp2.ini version 230719.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #24144 in Chromium cookies delete all passwords
Your information: