Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Create Install Version

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Create Install Version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a program to install CCEnhancer, along with the necessary shortcuts? And yes I know it’s a portable app but sicne I can use it every time a new CCleaner version comes out – I’d like to install it to %programfiles%…..

#5188 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

There isn’t an installer version available, however you can manually create a new folder in %programfiles% and place CCEnhancer files in there. Windows’ ‘Send To’ function can be used to create the necessary shortcuts.

#5199 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has there been thoughts of making an install version? Would you be interested if I did make a web installer and then gave you the EXE for it? IOf so would you give me credit or whatever –

#5295 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

After long minutes of consideration, we will create an installer for version 3.4.

#5466 Reply
    Steve

I have CCEnhancer 3.4 and there is no installer.

Have to copy the program to C:\Program files, then click on the file, each and every time.

As posted elsewhere, it doesn’t work very well with CCleaner Business Edition. Once the updates are complete, it’s suppose to load CCleaner, but doesn’t happen! 😥

#5501 Reply
    Phobos

Use an option “Add Portable Location” in CCEnhancer. Updates will be downloaded into the folder which you want if it contain CCleaner.exe.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#7401 Reply
    Ricardo

You can use winrar or 7zip for create .exe installer file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #5466 in Create Install Version
Your information: