Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Detailed items description

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Detailed items description

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you please inform where it’s possible to read detailed explanations on what is the effect of each item of cleaning on the system is? Sorry if i missed it somewhere.

#6300 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The best way is to look directly inside the winapp2.ini file to determine what new cleaning rules have been added.

Otherwise; using CCleaners analyze function will output everything that will be removed.

#7399 Reply
    BC

It’s a very useful tool, but it’s a pity that there is nowhere a list/overview which item of each program would be cleaned.

#7407 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

With close to 1,000 entries; if each description was about 25 words long, that would be a monumental writing task that would take time away from more important tasks/projects.

#7516 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

John, BC and Shane,

I believe that we can enhance utility of both CCEnhancer and CCleaner by encouraging Piriform to make the contents of the parameter sets more visible in CCleaner. I have made that suggestion on the Piriform forum here: http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=36600

Thank you for your attention and I hope you share my concern,

John, Wizened Web Wizard Wannabe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #7407 in Detailed items description
Your information: