Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Does System Ninja detect Wow6432Node automatically for Winapp2?

Home Forums System Ninja Support Does System Ninja detect Wow6432Node automatically for Winapp2?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ROCKNROLLKID

Hello.

It has been suggested over at Winapp2 forums to remove entries with detect related to Wow6432Node as CCleaner automatically detects this. I just want to know if SystemNinja does this, too? It isn’t a big deal, but it is a nice suggestion to trim Winapp2 file size a bit. We have detected many entries with these unnecessary detects and I am just checking here to make sure that System Ninja does so we don’t break any entries for you.

The suggestion was brought up here: https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=288038

#12723 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I think our parser accounts for it, but I’d have to check tomorrow to be sure.

Trim the file down anyway. Even if we don’t currently detect this, it would be very trivial to add and we already have a release scheduled for next week. Disruption would be minimal.

Regards,

Shane

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #12723 in Does System Ninja detect Wow6432Node automatically for Winapp2?
Your information: