Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

[Feature Request] Context Menu Manager and Software Updater

Home Forums Product Support [Feature Request] Context Menu Manager and Software Updater

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nhymxu

<span class=”HwtZe” lang=”en”><span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>These are 2 built-in features in CCleaner that System Ninja lacks. I really hope you guys can add them in the future so I can remove CCleaner from my computer. I don’t like how Avast stuffs so much stuff into CCleaner now.</span></span></span>

#24611 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Software updater is probably too much work to maintain at our scale, but I will certainly investigate cleaning/managing of the context menu. Thanks.

#24706 Reply
    Nhymxu

I just need SJ to check and list out the software that hasn’t been updated to the latest version. Is this feasible?

#24721 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

We’d need to maintain a list of current software versions on our end to compare the list against.

#24750 Reply
    Nhymxu

Can leech the list of apps from ninite and portableapps 😀
    portableapps-com/news
    ninite-com/applist/pro.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #24750 in [Feature Request] Context Menu Manager and Software Updater
Your information: