Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Feature Request – Custom Definitions

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Feature Request – Custom Definitions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I like to use CCEnhancer with Update On Windows startup option to keep it up to date.
    However after every update, I lost my some custom definitions.
    So I want to make a feature request.
    Would not be good something like that?

sample

Attachments:
    #10087 Reply
    Phobos

Interesting idea.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#10235 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, hemefo, you can create a custom.ini  look here: http://singularlabs.com/kb/add-your-own-routines-with-custom-ini/

Your definitions will be placed at the end of winapp2.ini so you can add a comments in custom.ini to separated it. Example for comment:

;===Begin of my custom definitions

[My definition]

;===End of my custom definitions

Good luck 🙂

#10250 Reply
    mr. cufs

hello could you please add epic privacy browser (EPB-abbreviation) to CCE’s custom def’s ty.. im not sure if this is possible due to EPB’s nature of not saving any cookies; thus would it even be necessary to clean EPB with CCleaner…?

link to EPB site: https://epicbrowser.com/

-cufs

#10254 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I quite like the idea of including this in the interface. Will try to get it done for 4.1

#10272 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

This will be included in the next release. If you’re currently editing custom.ini, that will continue to work.
    filekey1

#10637 Reply
    cufs

hey its cufs again just wondering if you ever got to adding epic privacy browser to the custom defs?

#10638 Reply
    cufss

update: sorry to double post but ok I did some research and i tried making my own custom defs:

[Epic Privacy Browser*]
    LangSecRef=3021
    DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Epic Privacy Browser\Application
    Default=False
    FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\User Data\Default\Local Storage|*.*

I still cannot get CCleaner to recognize or delete any of the files in the folder (local storage) is there something im not including or is there anything else you guys could include to make my custom def better or maybe you guys can include some registry defs to this… i know you all are very busy working to make CCEnhancer better, but if you get a free min if you could please help me any help is GREATLY appreciated

#10639 Reply
    Phobos

[Epic Privacy Browser]
    LangSecRef=3022
    DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\epic.exe
    Default=False
    FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Epic Privacy Browser\User Data\Default\Local Storage|*.*|RECURSE

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Reply #10272 in Feature Request – Custom Definitions
Your information: