Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Hi, I’m Shane

Home Forums Announcements Hi, I’m Shane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I’m the lead developer and owner of SingularLabs. I’m a teenage student from Australia, check out my personal blog – http://shanegowland.com

#3330 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing and releasing these programs for free. I use to use a program called Webroot Window Washer that offered the same Custom Applications as your program does. I look forward to trying it out once I read all the directions. I run Windows 7 64 bit will there be any problems. Currently my CCleaner loads up from “C:Program FilesCCleanerCCleaner64.exe”. Please email me with a link to donate.
    Thanks again for the programs.

#3331 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thanks for stopping by! Windows 7 x64 is fully supported.
    As for donating, there isn’t currently a method available; however check back in a few weeks and we should have something set up.

#3333 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

G’day, mate. Just wanted to pipe up and say that CCEnhancer is frighteningly effective! Top job, mate. Top job.

#3881 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I have a few questions. You still support the System Ninja 2.1? Why you decided redesign the System Ninja? Version 2.1 is stable and look like a completed.

#3883 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I’m not going to continue supporting 2.1. Have a look at how many bugs have been fixed since then.

Trying to fit in new features was the primary reason the interface needed to be reworked.

#4268 Reply
    Phobos

Shane in school or university at history lessons to you spoke about The Stolen Generations (Stolen children)? What you think about it?
    And second question. What second language you learn? For example, my own language is russian, in school and university to us teach to english. i know, i am bad student.)

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #3330 in Hi, I’m Shane
Your information: