Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

How to find and delete a program completely

Home Forums Product Support How to find and delete a program completely

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vladimir

Hi there. First of all, thanks for the CEnhancer, it makes my life much easier.

So my question is how to manually delete a program complete entirely once and for all.

I give you an example: when I installed some games via steam or programs, they show up in the CCleaner interface (with enhancer only) so I can delete some temp files that they are creating often. But after I uninstall a program/game I don’t need anymore some of them (not all but still some) are still in the list. They are “Alkatras 1954” and “Movavi Video Suit” in particular. Yes of course I delete everything I find related to them in Program Files, appdata and Common files folders but still they are listed in CCleaner meaning I missed something. Could you help me out? They’re really annoying and I can’t sleep at night because of it.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

#14203 Reply
    Phobos

Revo Uninstaller or similar app.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#14204 Reply
    Vladimir

The thing is I already uninstalled them. It’s just there are some files left after that. I wonder where does the CEnhancer get these records.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #14204 in How to find and delete a program completely
Your information: