Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

I am Lost… Cannot use the Image Editor

Home Forums Product Support Bzzt! Image Editor Support I am Lost… Cannot use the Image Editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kash Butani
    Participant

Cannot use Image Editor – Where are the instructions and buttons for actions to be performed… ?

The dragged files do no show up in the box or anywhere else … after that, there is not much a user can do.

Kindly take a few minutes and send a PDF file or manual each program.

Why a user cannot see the “action” prompts (buttons) or instructions ?

Thanks.

KB

#14324 Reply
    Phobos

This is not a Large Hadron Collider. Everything is as simple as possible. The interface is intuitive, friendly and typical for any program.

Check out this page.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#14325 Reply
    Kash Butani
    Participant

I use Windows 7 Pro.  I use your latest program file from Pro Club.

I have tried to load the program several time.

The action buttons (RESIZE, COMPRESS, CONVERT) do NOT show up anywhere.  A snapshot of the screen is attached.

Also, I cannot load the images.  “Browse” on the screen takes you to the picture, but none of the pictures or folders load.

In my last post, I did not ask you to describe the simplicity of your program. I am sure, you are proud of it.  However, if  the program  doe not work as intended, it is no good.

Simply tell me what o do to: (1)  Load the files, and (2) Where to find Buttons or Icons to Perform the actions

Thanks

Attachments:
    #14329 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Kash,

There are no buttons to perform action. Whatever is set in the Edit and Watermark settings will be applied to any file you drag into Bzzt! Image Editor, which will make the changes and spit out the file however you’ve requested in the Output settings.

For example, to convert a file from BMP to JPG, make sure JPG is selected in Output Format and then just open a Bitmap. It will be converted into a JPG and saved wherever you’ve defined in Output Location.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #14325 in I am Lost… Cannot use the Image Editor
Your information: