Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Impossible to download System Ninja

Home Forums System Ninja Support Impossible to download System Ninja

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Heavens
    Participant

Hi, I have been trying to download System Ninja for a few weeks now. I am just going around in circles. I login answer the question try to download and am told that I am not a member or to log in. So I try again and the same thing happens on and on and on.

Is there a secret way of dowloading it. I am a lifetime member, but that means nothing as I can’t download and use your excellant softwar. It is very frustrating.

Any Idea’s???

Best regards

John Heavens

#12625 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi John,

We’ve never offered lifetime memberships. A Pro Club subscriptions provides one year of downloads and support and it looks like yours expired on October 28th of 2016.

Regards,

Shane

#12705 Reply
    John Heavens
    Participant

Hi Shane, I am very sorry, I had it mixed up with some other Donor software that was lifetime licenses

I shall go and get another year’s wothright away.

Best Regards

John

#12707 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

No problem, thank you for your continued support! 🙂

#12736 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I registered but for some reason I cannot pay – I just go around in circles – please help me 🙁

#12739 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hello Ian, are you trying to join the Pro Club from this page?

#12740 Reply
    Ian Fairclough

Hello – Yes I am.

#12742 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Are you able to share what’s on the screen?

If you visit when already signed into your account, it should look like this:

Just click on Register and you will be taken to PayPal to pay. Once you’ve completed the PayPal payment the subscription will be applied to your ‘ianeon’ account.

Regards,

Shane

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #12707 in Impossible to download System Ninja
Your information: