Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Java 7 Updsate 7 – nogo

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support Java 7 Updsate 7 – nogo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello
    Just recently I have had an issue with Java. I attempted to uninstall through control panel add/remove and it acts like it is removing. Java 7 Update 7 still remains in the list. I then searched and came upon JavaRA which when run seems like it works but yet Java 7 Update 7 still remains in the list. I tried downloading the manual install but when run it gives the same error that the wizard was stopped unsuccessful bla bla bla —-
    I’d like to just purge this from my system and then install a fresh copy but all attempts have been not successful. Any help? I even tried Revo uninstaller. regards George

#8236 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The error is — The wizard was interrupted before java(TM) 7 Update 10 could be completely installed. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.

#8239 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Try booting into safe mode and run JavaRa 1.16. Then in normal Windows mode use Revo to remove it.

Hopefully that should get it unstuck.

You might also find this help article useful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #8236 in Java 7 Updsate 7 – nogo
Your information: