Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

JavaRa definition file incomplete

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support JavaRa definition file incomplete

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

With the latest version (2.3) I keep getting an incomplete definition file which renders the program useless.

The version in the 2.3 download is incomplete – top line says 5339 lines but the file is only 5235 lines

In the 2.2 zip file the file was complete at 5303 lines

If I try to download the latest definition from within the program (2.3) I also get an incomplete file and it’s different every time.

Can you please publish a public link to download the latest definition file?

#9368 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The latest definition file is always found at this url: http://content.thewebatom.net/updates/javara/JavaRa.def

I’ll look into why the file was only partially updated on the last update. I can’t think of any reason why the tools used to generate the definition file would create a shorter file, so there is likely an error there that will need to be resolved.

Just an aside: the ‘linecount=’ value may not always be accurate, as it’s currently only used to allow the progressbar to roughly estimate what percentage of lines have been processed.

#9452 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks – I had eventually found that URL by examining the JavaRa executable using Process Explorer, then wrote a quick CMD script that uses wget to update it manually, with which I received a complete file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #9368 in JavaRa definition file incomplete
Your information: