Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Plugins failure with no response from Ninja

Home Forums System Ninja Support Plugins failure with no response from Ninja

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marek

I’ve posted already several posts on the subjects of plugins that after extracting them to the Plugins folder don’t show up in System Tool tab in Ninja 3.1. With no any response.

Why is that?

#11120 Reply
    Phobos

Right-click on archive with the program. Unblock, Unzip, enjoy.

Attachments:

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#11122 Reply
    Marek

No matter what I do, I’m not able to log in: see 1.
    It’s a loop, I try to create a new password, then I get a link by mail from you: see 2.

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
    Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below.

Username or E-mail:

Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account: https://singularlabs.com/ Username: mars If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen. To reset your password, visit the following address: /singularlabs.com/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=R8ny61oHBvI1Ot5EH02X&login=xxxxx

Never have experienced such a thing…

#11132 Reply
    M Lawrence

My plugins don’t work anymore either.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

#11137 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi M Lawrence, did you try to above steps recommended by Phobos?

#11139 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Marek, the password reset issue should now be fixed.

#11143 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Folks,

This “solution” is annoying and shouldn’t be necessary, but it works. Many thanks, Phobos.

–BAM

#11144 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

This “solution” is annoying and shouldn’t be necessary.

Agreed. Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be much we can do about it, as it’s considered to be a “feature” of the new Windows SmartScreen.

#11429 Reply
    Gary

I’m having the same problem (can’t get plugins to appear) but the solution from Phobos doesn’t seem to work for me.

I’m guessing I’m doing it wrongly but can I just check?

It used to be that you just extracted the .dll and .png of the plugin (don’t keep them in their parent folder) into the plugins folder of system ninja. If you do this, the “additional tools” option of system ninja is just blank.

If you delete these files (so the plugins folder is empty), system ninja reports “there are no plugins installed Download plugins” (“download plugins” is a hyperlink which works).

I interpreted Phobos’s instructions as:

1. right-click on the plugin .zip file
    2. “open with” system ninja
    3. click “yes” to the UAC prompt

This doesn’t seem to do anything more than run system ninja. No plugins get added to the plugins folder.

Do the plugin .zip files need to be in a particular location?

Note: I did see a forum post about plugin problems after going to .NET 4 but that was Aug 2015 and it was implied that the problem was being attended to.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>My details:</span>

win 7 home premium 64bit

system ninja 3.1.2

filerenamer.zip (v0.4)

registrycleaner.zip

Thanks,
    Gary

#11430 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Gary, you should be righting clicking and going to the Properties screen. From there, click the button that says “Unblock” as shown in this screenshot.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Reply #11143 in Plugins failure with no response from Ninja
Your information: