Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Home Forums Product Support ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t download latest version. please fix link.thanks

#9821 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I can’t download latest version. please fix link.thanks

Link is working fine for me.

#10043 Reply
    Ben

Hi,

This is really useful, thanks!

One question – is it possible to make it “close” (to tray) when the /AUTO parameter is used?

#10065 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I believe it does close to the tray when the /AUTO argument is passed. Could you confirm whether this is the case.

Thanks.

#10083 Reply
    RefinedSoftwareLLC

1. I had to manually create ‘process_list.ini’ then tell ‘ProcessAlive’ to exit before it would save it’s settings between runs. I didn’t know the name of the ini file that I needed to make without looking at your forum. Please add:

1.1 when you click ‘save list to a file’ check if the file was made.

1.2 If it is missing then display a message to create ‘process_list.ini’ manually!

#10246 Reply
    Jesse

The /Auto argument starts monitoring automatically but does not minimize to the task tray, it stays open.

it would be great for this to minimize after it starts monitoring or start minimized

#10524 Reply
    Szilard Kurunczi

Dear Creator,

ProcessAlive 0.7 works well on my desktop Windows 7 Ultimate and on my VPS with Windows Server 2012, but on my another VPS Windows Server 2008 Standard it doesn’t!

After attach an .exe file and click on ‘Keep these programs alive…’ it disappears instead of going into tray and do what it has to do. Under the Processes menu of the Task Manager it is running. If I try to start it again it does the same but there will be two running process of it in the Task Manager.

Do you know why it happens?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
    Szilard Kuruncz

#10529 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Szilard,

I’m not sure why this would be happening. Are you running the program as an administrator? Is there any security software running which could be interfering?

#10548 Reply
    coolzeroo

Hi I have a question..you have made a great program but is it possible for example too add it to task scheduler save list of programs..kill it after few hours and when it runs again to give command to ”keep programs alive” without clicking it on button…can you make some function or something like that ?

#10585 Reply
    Bruno Sousa

Hi i test prog its great many thx

But i have a question its possible add option to make a restart from time to time like each 30 minutes with out any error reboot ?

Thx

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 92 total)
Reply To: Reply #8252 in ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs
Your information: