Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Some quick question about ccenhancer.

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Some quick question about ccenhancer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Narthex50

Hello to everything I wanted to know 3 things: 1) is it safe to check everything in ccenhancer? 2) What cleans ccnhancer in program games and software? 3) that cleans ccenhancer in the iCLS intel as we can check this option and esque it is normal and safe if the registry cleaner ccleaner my indicate an obsolete key or other error, just after the cleaning I think it is a cache file or useless to delete that was in the registry please give me your opinion please thank you all when you give your answer 🙂

#13391 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Narthex50,

1. You should avoid checking everything and evaluate each item individually to ensure it’s not deleting something you wish to keep.
    2. In the games section, it’s usually cleaning logs and caches. You should use the Analyze tool to test each entry.
    3. I’m not quite sure what you’re asking here. If you’re not sure if you should delete something, it’s bets to err on the side of caution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #13391 in Some quick question about ccenhancer.
Your information: