Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

System Ninja 4.0 Beta bugs?

Home Forums Product Support System Ninja 4.0 Beta bugs?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rockin’ Jerry

When I run a scan and delete all contents, then run a scan again, I get the following two files which show up but the Delete button won’t delete the files:

C:\Users\Account Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs\System Ninja.exe.log

C:\Users\Account Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs\CleanSync.exe.log

I think they are supposed to be hidden/excluded from the scan since both are System Ninja 4.0 logs.

Also when I do a scan, the following file shows up that contains the settings for my Microsoft Edge extensions. When this file is deleted, all of my extension settings are erased and set to the default settings. So this might need to be excluded from the scan also.

C:\Users\Account Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\jbkfoedolllekgbhcbcoahefnbanhhlh\000003.log

This is the only thing I found so far. Everything is running smoothly. Hope this info helps!

#19912 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thank you!

#19913 Reply
    Rockin’ Jerry

I forgot to mention that I was running System Ninja 4.0 Beta on Windows 10 21H2 (64-bit) in case you were wondering or needed the info. Thanks again for all you do!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: System Ninja 4.0 Beta bugs?
Your information: