Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

system.ninja

Home Forums System Ninja Support system.ninja

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hmirakhur

for one quesrion i do not want to make community forum

ccleaner program has inbuilt cleaning system with registry cleaner and we can make use of ccenhancer to increase cleaning spaces for different sodtware. To update you have to rerun ccenhancer i order to update with latest cleaning availability

bleachbit lile ccleaner has inbuilt cleaning system with inbuilt winapp2.ini which updates on regular intervals automatically. It only lacks registry cleaner

no how does system ninja compares to both of them, specially bleachbit. Does system ninja also constitutes winapp2.ini in its program which can update automatically as soon as latest cleaning places are avaipable or it does not supports winapp2.ini

because if it does not supports in built winapp2.ini , then for me bleach bit is superior to system ninja

#18193 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

System Ninja includes winapp2.ini and automatically updates it when new versions are available.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #18193 in system.ninja
Your information: