Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

System Ninja .Net error XP sp3

Home Forums System Ninja Support System Ninja .Net error XP sp3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This happen when i press Scan for junk

occurred in previous version too

not a serious issue because i can click Continue and SN will work without a problem

attached debug log and error details

#11755 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. Looking into it.

#11756 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Could you please drop this replacement “System Ninja.exe” into the install directory and let me know if it fixes the problem.

Attachments:
    #11770 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

nope…still produce same problem and same error details

#11774 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay. I still haven’t been able to reproduce this image on a Windows XP virtual machine.

It looks like the problem could be specific to your machine, especially since the error is happening in System.Windows.Form and not in System Ninja code.

Is your Microsoft .NET Framework installation up to date? It may also be worth running Microsoft’s .NET Repair tool to make sure there aren’t any problems.

Secondly, have you tried a complete uninstall and re-install of System Ninja?

#11807 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ve already tried .Net repair tool and netsetupverifier before i report it here and it doesn’t detect any problem

i don’t install SN, i extract SN from the installer

i think we can ignore this problem

#11809 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you’re extracting the files straight from the installer (which is weird!) you may need to right click on each file and select the “unblock” option to stop Windows SmartScreen from interfering. Setting them to run as admin (including the DLL) files might also be necessary.

A lot of the permissions stuff is handled by the installer, so it may not be possible to run System Ninja in this way.

ps. If you’re worried about ads or offers in the installer; they were removed about a year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #11755 in System Ninja .Net error XP sp3
Your information: