Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

/UNINSTALLALL /SILENT

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support /UNINSTALLALL /SILENT

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Whoops, one more time.

Looks like the one I just uploaded was missing the Me.close that prevents the silent uninstallall from running indefinitely. Not sure how I missed that, but I uploaded the wrong one.

Last time I swear. 😆

Man it would be nice to be able to edit posts here… *hint* I’d clean this post storm up considerably.

#8632 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

The forum software we use only supports post editing for higher rank users.

I’m still recovering from surgery at the moment, but hopefully I’ll be able to audit your changes to JavaRa and have them included in the next release version.

Thank you for your contributions 🙂

#8633 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to help. Seemed like you had a little too much on your plate. 🙂

#8642 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I’ve committed your changes to the ‘development’ branch on GitHub.

https://github.com/SingularLabs/JavaRa/tree/development

I made some tweaks, too.
    – I’ve added translation support (and fixed a few grammatical errors) to the output of the /? switch.
    – All the switches are now case-insensitive, using the .ToUpper method.

#8643 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome. yeah, I have since noticed those grammar errors. Hah, my bad.

😉

#8644 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, I think I may have forgotten to mention, I changed the project to do text comparison, instead of binary comparison, if you do that, I don’t think you’ll need the toupper method for case insensitivity. Binary comparison forces the need for that, and it is not true case insensitivity. It will allow /test, and /TEST but not /Test, or /tEsT, you follow me? However, I’m not sure if you are using binary comparison on purpose, or because it is the default.

If you go to the project properties and click the compile tab, there is the global option compare directive that you can set to text.

Optionally you can just do and option compare at the top of the page you want to be case insensitive. (sort of like an option explicit)

[code title=”example”]
    OPTION COMPARE TEXT
    [/code]

you probably already knew this though, and I just don’t follow what you meant. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Regards,
    Rich

#8645 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

By parsing everything through .toUpper, you can use /TEST,/Test or /tEsT. I just thought it was a bit neater.

#8717 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could we get a compiled version of this?

#8718 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

these changes are now in the production build.

#8719 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Actually, the production build is still a few commits behind. I’ll upload a compiled version to the ‘dev’ branch later tonight.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
Reply To: Reply #8632 in /UNINSTALLALL /SILENT
Your information: