Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position

Home Forums CCEnhancer Support Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louis C Merriman

Hello and thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for CCEnhancer 🙂 . I’m wondering if anyone knows which CCleaner setting clears custom “Save” window size and position. Upon downloading the latest CCEnhancer I must’ve ticked a setting that clears this, but for the life of me I can’t figure out which one. The window I’m trying to describe is the small pop-up window that allows you to choose the location to save a download in your browser or to save a file to be rendered in a program. I’m running 64 bit Windows 7. Thanks again for your time.

#13685 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I think this is the ‘Window Size/Location Cache’, which is under Windows -> Advanced in vanilla CCleaner.

#13688 Reply
    Louis C Merriman

Shane Gowland: thanks for your reply. I just ran a test and it’s not “Windows/Advanced/Window Size/Location Cache”, at least not on my system 😉 . Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I’ve a backup of my winapp2.ini from before my update, so I try and figure out which setting it is. I’ll let you know if I figure it out, thanks again.

#13690 Reply
    Louis C Merriman

OK. After some testing it was ticking “Windows/Windows Explorer/Other Explorer MRUs” that caused the loss of the “Save” windows’ size and position settings. Once I unticked it all is well. Thanks again for your time; I appreciate it 🙂 .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #13688 in Which Setting Clears Custom \"Save\" Window Size And Position
Your information: