Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Window Size Preservation

Home Forums Product Support MetroTextual Support Window Size Preservation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kent

Hi.  Hoping anyone can help with these two issues:

1. How do you preserve the window size and location upon closing?  No matter what I tried (e.g. Pressing either CTRL or ALT upon closing), it would revert to its default size and location.

2. I tried saving a Rich Text file making some text bold.  Upon closing and opening the same file, it would make the entire document in bold letters.

Any help would be appreciated.

#10641 Reply
    Phobos

Only Shane can fix it. We can only wait.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#10642 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

How do you preserve the window size and location upon closing? No matter what I tried (e.g. Pressing either CTRL or ALT upon closing), it would revert to its default size and location.

Not yet implemented. Shouldn’t be a problem to get this included with 2.0.2.

I tried saving a Rich Text file making some text bold. Upon closing and opening the same file, it would make the entire document in bold letters.

I’ll look into this. Does the issue still occur if you close MetroTextual after saving the file, then re-open it; or is the file itself being saved incorrectly?

#10643 Reply
    Phobos

Files open correctly in other text editors.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#10646 Reply
    Kent

Shane … to answer your query.  I have uninstalled the app and will re-install when you get a fix on the size and location issue (hopefully on version 2.0.2 as you have indicated).  I will then retry the Rich Text saving issue.

#10647 Reply
    Brandon

Good to hear that this software is not dead in its development.

Looking forward for the next release.

#10652 Reply
    Kent

Shane … any idea on when 2.0.2 will be release?

#10875 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

2.0.2 has been scrapped in favor of a complete re-write of the text editing control. Should be out by the end of the year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #10652 in Window Size Preservation
Your information: