Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

your JavaRa 2.3 doesn't fix my problem!

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support your JavaRa 2.3 doesn't fix my problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m running Windows 8 (latest version) on an HP envy m4 laptop (2012 model). I was trying to uninstall an outdated version (Java 7 update 9) that I’d noticed on my machine which is running Java 7 update 40, after I’d installed “Advanced Uninstaller PRO”–the older version had not been visible with Windows 8’s Programs and Features uninstaller.

After uninstalling Java 7 Update 9, I noticed that the Java control panel disappeared from the list on my control panel page. I ran the Java detector on the Java website, and it did not detect any version. So I tried to (re-)install update 40, and I got the message asking if I wanted to reinstall. I clicked on OK, and I got the error message that “This action is only valid for products installed.”

This has happened repeatedly. I found your site, and I downloaded the JavaRa 2.3 software and ran it (three times!) but I keep getting the same result.

Any suggestions what else I can try?

Thanks!

#9093 Reply
    Phobos

Use Advanced Uninstaller + JavaRa (Remove Java Runtime -> Next -> Perform Removal Routine) + manual cleaning of the remaining elements in the system. Then install the required version of the JRE.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#9114 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately it doesn’t fix my problem too…
    I’m on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, everything’s working fine, I always keep my system clean, I also keep the registry as clean as possible, I have a problem from at least a couple of months, so “Java(TM) Platform SE binary” doesn’t work on any website, on any browser, it always crash, I tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING! I’ve uninstalled java a thousand of times, completely uninstalled, removed all files, all registry entries, all JavaRa options and additional tasks, nothing seems to work..I always get the same message..

here’s the error signature:

Firma problema:
    Nome evento problema: BEX
    Nome applicazione: java.exe
    Versione applicazione: 7.0.400.43
    Timestamp applicazione: 521c3bf2
    Nome modulo con errori: ntdll.dll
    Versione modulo con errori: 6.1.7600.16385
    Timestamp modulo con errori: 4a5bdadb
    Offset eccezione: 0001d78d
    Codice eccezione: c0000409
    Dati eccezione: 00000000
    Versione SO: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    ID impostazioni locali: 1040
    Informazioni aggiuntive 1: a091
    Ulteriori informazioni 2: a0912fac5db1285ab245a51982c0da6c
    Ulteriori informazioni 3: 0ef4
    Ulteriori informazioni 4: 0ef461fa84dd27e3340858dc9ed3bcb3

and here’s a video (made by me) of the problem:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #9093 in your JavaRa 2.3 doesn't fix my problem!
Your information: