System Ninja 2.3.1
System Ninja 2.3.1 is now available, correcting a number of bugs that were reported in version 2.3. The most commonly occurring of these bugs is an error that causes the program to freeze at 93% completion. The update can be downloaded from the official download page. A full list of changes can be seen below. If you experience any upgrading issues, please visit The Web Atom forums for help. Thanks!
Changes since 220.127.116.11
– “Delete Files” button no longer removes unselected items.
– The width of the columns can now be preserved.
– The tab titles can now be translated.
– No longer attempts to render interface controls that do not exist.
– Height/Width of the program Window can now be preserved.
– CleanSync cleaning rules will display the correct title with greater frequency.
– Scanning engine will no longer freeze at 93%
– URL’s in the help file now open webpage.
– Scan progress is now displayed on the very first scan.
– Manually checking for updates now returns a response.
– Firefox cache can be deleted successfully.