CCEnhancer 4.5.6 is now available. This is a minor release that fixes the “Trim winapp2.ini” function that we accidentally broke with 4.5.5. The latest version can be downloaded from the CCEnhancer download page, unless you’re a Pro Club member, in which case it will update automatically.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.5.5 is now available! This version overhauls the “Trim” feature so that it supports a huge number of Firefox and Chrome variant browsers.
What’s new in 4.5.5
- Updated the Greek and Japanese localizations
- Trim feature will no longer erroneously remove custom Chrome/Firefox cleaning rules
- The trim feature now supports (brace yourself) IceDragon, SlimBrowser, Basilisk, SeaMonkey, 7Star, 360Browser, Amigo, Brave Browser, CentBrowser, Chromium, CocCoc, Dragon, Coowon, Epic Privacy Browser, Flock, Iridium, ChromePlus, RockMelt, Slimjet, Superbird, Torch, Vivaldi, and Yandex Browser.
If you’re a Pro Club member and have entered your email address into CCEnhancer’s settings, you’ll be prompted automatically download and install the latest version when CCEnhancer next runs.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.5.3 is now available! Grab the latest version from the CCEnhancer download page, or continue reading to see what’s new:
- The “update when Windows starts” feature now works with Windows 10
- Pro Club members can now enable automatic program updates
- Added Estonian localization
- Updated Russian localization
If you’re a Pro Club member, enter the email address associated with your account into CCEnhancer settings, and you’ll be prompted automatically download and install all future program updates.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.5.2 is now available for download. By popular demand, this release (and all future releases) will offer an installer in addition to the regular portable editions.
What’s new in 4.5.2:
- Windows Store app entries no longer removed by the Trim feature
- Added Swedish localization
- Improved the ‘Portable Locations’ interface
- Portable CCleaner location detection now supports relative paths
As per usual, you can download CCEnhancer from its official download page.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.5 is CCEnhancer’s first significant update in (almost exactly) three years. We’ve updated the user interface, fixed lots of bugs, added some handy features, and performed some necessary security hardening.
- Updated the program icon
- All downloads now performed securely over HTTPS*
- Added auto-detection of language on first run
- Improved the error messages when a download issue occurs
- The ad now opens System Ninja if it’s already installed
- Added an update check mechanism for the program
- Added duplicate entry detection to the winapp2.ini debug tool
- “Delete Custom Rules” tool now provides feedback when successful
- The “Download” button color now matches CCleaner™
The latest version of CCEnhancer can be downloaded from its usual download page.
System Requirements Changes
CCEnhancer now requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer (instead of 3.5) to be installed. This change is to maintain consistency with other SingularLabs products.
*Users running outdated operating systems that don’t support Server Name Indication (SNI), such as Windows XP, may need to use the ‘Use alternative download URL‘ option from the Advanced menu.Read More