System Ninja 3.1.6 is now available. This release adds a Duplicate File Finder tool and improves cleaning for a variety of different programs.
- Added duplicate file finder tool.
- Added log cleaning support for Vuze, Steam and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Improved Internet Explorer cleaning on Windows 10
- Improved interface responsiveness during the last 10% of a scan
- Fixed icon resolution issues in Windows 10
- Added information and recommendations for more startup items.
- Updated the Vietnamese localization
You can download this version from the official homepage. System Ninja will update automatically for users with the Pro edition.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here.Read More
Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.5 from the usual download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja Pro will update automatically.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.4 improves cleaning support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, plus adds some new features to the startup management and system analysis tools.
- Better cache detection for Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- Better cleaning support for Microsoft Edge
- Better cleaning support for Google Chrome Sessions
- Added ability to batch-delete startup items
- Added CD Drive detection to the System Analysis tool
- Several minor interface consistency tweaks
You can download the latest version from System Ninja’s product homepage. Pro Club users don’t need to do anything, as the newest version will be automatically installed the next time you use System Ninja.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.3 brings a cool new results search tool, a much-needed user interface refresh, lots of browser cleaning improvements and some fixes for our users who use System Ninja in a different language.
- You can now search scan results! Just press CTRL+F.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome cache cleaning.
- Added support for the Cyberfox web browser.
- Fixed Chrome cleaning issue causing some extensions to lose their settings.
- Lots of small user interface improvements.
- Updated Russian and Slovenian localizations
- Fixed several untranslated buttons and tabs, particularly in the Pro interface.
Just pop over to the official download page to grab your copy. If you run into any problems, don’t hesitate to post in our community support forum.Read More
System Ninja 3.1.2 is a bug fix release that should fix a number of performance, stability and security issues discovered since the last update.Increased speed of the ‘Delete All Files’ operation.Fixed issues preventing automatic updates from working [PRO].Fixed freeze when cleaning Thumbnail Cache on some systems.Added a warning of the side-effects of cleaning Folder Config Files on non-English systems.Cleaning rules, software updates and localization fixes are now delivered over HTTPS.Automatic updates have been disabled for Windows XP systems.Added Catalan localization.
The latest version can be downloaded from System Ninja’s official homepage.Read More