System Ninja 3.1.6 is now available. This release adds a Duplicate File Finder tool and improves cleaning for a variety of different programs.
- Added duplicate file finder tool.
- Added log cleaning support for Vuze, Steam and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Improved Internet Explorer cleaning on Windows 10
- Improved interface responsiveness during the last 10% of a scan
- Fixed icon resolution issues in Windows 10
- Added information and recommendations for more startup items.
- Updated the Vietnamese localization
You can download this version from the official homepage. System Ninja will update automatically for users with the Pro edition.Read More
CCEnhancer 4.4.1 is a minor maintenance release to correct some issues affecting a new small number of users. A couple of localization files have also been updated for our non-English speaking users.
- Updated Simplified Chinese, Croatian and French translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor UI corrections
If you’re not experiencing any issues with CCEnhancer rendering correctly, or don’t require the above translations, there is no need to update to this version of CCEnhancer. The update is available to download from here.Read More
Hi there! We’re happy to announce that System Ninja 3.1.5 is now available for download. The highlight of this version is the major aesthetic improvements to the startup and process management tools.
- Redesigned the Startup Manager and Process Manager tools
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome cache, cookies and session history
- Improved cleaning of Windows logs
- Updated Russian localization
- Several minor fixes and UI tweaks that aren’t worth mentioning.
You can download System Ninja 3.1.5 from the usual download page. If you’re a Pro Club member, your copy of System Ninja Pro will update automatically.Read More
This release fixes many of the bugs reported by our community in the past few weeks. We’re still inching ever closer to System Ninja 3.0, which is now less than two months away!
- Added – Kill All Instances context menu option to the Process Manager
- Fixed – Sorting now works in the Startup Manager
- Fixed – tooltip text can now be translated
- Fixed – issue that could potentially cause the System Analysis tool to crash
- Fixed – number sorting now works for more international number formats
- Fixed – search in App Uninstaller is no longer case sensitive
We also removed the plugin manager from this release. Many existing plugins will need to be updated to reflect the changes to the plugins API in preparation for System Ninja 3.0.
The update is available from the System Ninja homepage.Read More
MetroTextual 1.6 is now available, offering a number of bug fixes and some cool new features for power users.Improved – brand new ‘Recent Files’ interface in the sidebarAdded – Code commenting and uncommenting tool, that detects the current languageAdded – Brazilian Portuguese translationFixed – Keyboard shortcuts now working in Markdown editorFixed – Horizontal scrollbar no longer shows all the timeFixed – Window edges no longer obscured when MetroTextual is maximizedUpdated – Russian translationRead More
This update focuses on under-the-hood improvements, which are needed in preparation of System Ninja 3.0. Don’t worry, there’s still some neat new features and important bug fixes included.Translation files can be automatically updatedAdded a “Quick Kill” tool to the Process ManagerProcess Manager can now correctly sort apps by memory usageUninstaller can now remove multiple apps in sequenceUpdated the French localization (props @pierre)
Get the latest update from the official System Ninja download page.Read More