I guess there is an edit-limit for posts, so here comes the missing things:
* syntax-highlighting didn’t recognized the translation of “None”.
* window color didn’t recognized the translations of “Green” and “Sky Blue”.
* “kaydet” (which means “save”) is too long for the save button next to language selection, so only the first four letters are visible.
* no fields for the contents of window location or text formatting.
* language selection uses the language name in English despite whatever language is selected although the localization files do have the fields for the localized name of the language.
Hope these help.