Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Bug found

Home Forums System Ninja Support Bug found

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I haven’t been able to reproduce this, so it looks like an edge case that might not be fixable without compromising the effectiveness of the scan.

I would suggest adding the paths to your ‘Scan Exclusions’ list, if you haven’t already.

#11658 Reply
    Howard Pearce

You should also know that I had to enter the exclusion manually as it had to entered as belong to the Recycle bin on Drive D.

#11659 Reply
    Howard Pearce

I strongly suggest you elmininare the Recyle Bins from your scans programmatically is your areunbale tpo resolve the bug !!!

#12062 Reply
    Mr Shy

I put manually the registry cleaner files into the plugin folder but not work.. nothing happen.. dont apear nothing in

System Tools >Additional Tools

I delete all the software file from regedit.. from local and everywhere.. i restart the pc I fresh reinstalled the program I put manually the plugin files etc. and nothing.. dont appear dont work… how to fix this? Need to type something in command promp or what?

#12064 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

On Windows 10, you will need to unblock the zip files prior to extracting. See here for instructions.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
Reply To: Reply #8905 in Bug found
Your information: