Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

German Language

Home Forums Product Support JavaRa Support JavaRa Translations German Language

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hapla

<span style=”font-size: medium;”>Hello,</span>

i have just create a translation into german. But when i checked it out, i have found a problem with the strings and how you use them. You wrote in an earlier news, that you combine several strings to a new one.

So i tried the polski-language file and replaced the polish part by german text. But when i test the new file, i discovered that a part of string in a dialog is now in german but not the complete text.

Then i make different experiments i now i take the text from 1 line in a dialog box and translate it.

But this is not a good solution. It will be much better, if there is a file in which are all the original strings, as you use them later to combine for the dialog.

If you would give me this file, than i will complete the german translation.

During my tests i found a bug. If the function “create logfile” is checked, it is impossible to switch of the option. When i deselect the button and save it and then restart the programm, thís option isn’t deselected. Only after deleting the file config.ini the option is swiched off.

chears Hapla

#7260 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hello Hapla, apologies for the late reply;

Firstly, thank you very much for your effort to translate JavaRa: it’s very much appreciated!

The strings will be finalized in a couple of days (the 2.0 stable release) at which point I’ll create a topic in the forum with the English string file attached.

#7261 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

If the function “create logfile” is checked, it is impossible to switch of the option.

Thanks.

#7338 Reply
    Mag Fu

Here is the German Localization-file for version 2.0:
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    About JavaRa|Über JavaRa
    Additional Tasks|Weitere Aufgaben
    Back|Retour
    Check Java version|Prüfe Java-Version
    Close this wizard|Wizard schließen
    Download and install latest version|Neueste Version downloaden und installieren
    Download|Herunterladen
    Exit JavaRa|Schließe JavaRa
    Finish|Ende
    Java Manual Download|Java-Manual downloaden
    JavaRa can update JRE by either performing an online version check, or downloading and re-installing the program – regardless of version.|JavaRa kann die JRE online prüfen und aktualisieren, oder gleich die neueste herunterladen und installieren.
    JavaRa support is available at the following locations:|JavaRa-Hilfe gibt es da:
    language settings|Sprache
    Launch online check|Jetzt online prüfen
    Next|Nächste
    Only complete this step if you want to remove newest JRE version|Löscht die neueste Version der JRE
    Perform online version check|Online Versionsprüfung
    Perform Removal Routine|Entferne …
    Previous|Zurück
    Remove Older Versions|Entferne ältere Versionen
    Remove Outdated JRE Firefox Extensions|Entferne veraltete Java-Firefox-Erweiterungen
    Remove startup entry|Nicht mit Windows starten
    Remove JRE|Entferne JRE
    Run Uninstaller|Deinstallation
    Run|Ausführen
    Save Settings|Einstellungen sichern
    Selected tasks completed successfully.|Ausgewählte Augaben erfolgreich ausgeführt.
    Selected tasks|Ausgewählte Aufgaben
    Settings|Einstellungen
    step 1 – run the uninstaller|Schritt 1: Deinstallation ausführen
    step 1 – select update method|Schritt 1: Gewählte Update-Methode
    step 2 – completed.|Schritt 2: Fertig.
    step 2 – completed|Schritt 2: Fertig
    step 2 – download new version|Schritt 2: Neueste Version herunterladen
    step 2 – perform removal routine|Schritt 2: Deinstallationsroutine ausführen
    step 3 – completed.|Schritt 3: Fertig
    step 3 – download new version|Schritt 3: Neueste Version herunterladen
    step 4 – completed.|Schritt 4: Fertig.
    Support|Hilfe
    Save|Sichern
    The process is complete. Select an option to continue.|Fertig – wähle jetzt die nächste Aufgabe.
    The removal routine will delete files, folder and registry entries that are known to be associated with the Java Runtime Environment. It is recommended you update the program definitions prior to running.|Es werden nun alle Dateien, Ordner und Registry-Einträge, die mit Java zu tun haben, entfernt. Die Programm-Definitionen sollten vorher auf den neuesten Stand gebracht werden.
    Update Java Runtime|Java Runtime updaten
    Update JavaRa Definitions|JavaRa Definitionen erneuern
    update JavaRa definitions|JavaRa Definitionen updaten
    update JavaRa defintions|JavaRa Programmdefinitionen auf den neuesten Stand bringen
    Use Jucheck.exe tool|Verwende das Programm Jucheck.exe
    We recommend that you try running the Java Runtime Environment’s built-in uninstaller before you continue.|Wir empfehlen, zuerst die Deinstallationsroutine im Java Runtime Environment auszuführen.
    Would you like to download and install the latest version of JavaRa definitions? These are used to find and remove every last trace of JRE.|Möchtest du jetzt die neueste Version der JavaRa-Programmdefinitionen herunterladen und installieren? Diese sind erforderlich, um wirklich alle Spuren der JRE entfernen zu können.
    Would you like to download and install the latest version of JRE? Use this interface.|Hier kannst du die neueste Version der JavaRa-Programmdefinitionen herunterladen und installieren.
    Would you like to download and install the latest version of JRE?|Möchtest du jetzt die neueste Version der JavaRa-Programmdefinitionen herunterladen und installieren?
    Would you like to open the Oracle online JRE version checker?|Möchtest du jetzt zum Oracle-Online-JRE-Versions-Checker?

#7375 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #7338 in German Language
Your information: