Login or Sign Up

Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member,
please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Ask a Question
All Questions
System Ninja
JavaRa
CCEnhancer
Remembr
Bzzt! Image Editor
Before you ask a question

1. Make sure you're using the most recent version of the program.

2. Try searching the forum, perhaps your problem has already been described and solved.

3. Please provide following info:
– OS architecture (x86 or x64)
– Screenshot if applicable
– Step to reproduce issue

How to find and delete a program completely

Home Forums Product Support How to find and delete a program completely

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vladimir 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vladimir

Hi there. First of all, thanks for the CEnhancer, it makes my life much easier.

So my question is how to manually delete a program complete entirely once and for all.

I give you an example: when I installed some games via steam or programs, they show up in the CCleaner interface (with enhancer only) so I can delete some temp files that they are creating often. But after I uninstall a program/game I don’t need anymore some of them (not all but still some) are still in the list. They are “Alkatras 1954” and “Movavi Video Suit” in particular. Yes of course I delete everything I find related to them in Program Files, appdata and Common files folders but still they are listed in CCleaner meaning I missed something. Could you help me out? They’re really annoying and I can’t sleep at night because of it.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

#14203 Reply

Phobos

Revo Uninstaller or similar app.

Windows XP SP3, x86; Windows 7, x64; Windows 10, x64

#14204 Reply

Vladimir

The thing is I already uninstalled them. It’s just there are some files left after that. I wonder where does the CEnhancer get these records.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: How to find and delete a program completely
Your information:

34 + = 37