Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Please provide a stealth-portable version.

Home Forums Product Support Remembr Support Please provide a stealth-portable version.

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Alright, since I’m reasonably satisfied you’re not trying to use Remembr maliciously; I’ll address your requests individually.

1: You can start Remembr minimized using the (undocumented) /AUTO commandline argument.
    2: There is supposed to be an option to disable the update check. This is an oversight and will be remedied.
    3: Not convinced of the usefulness of this feature.
    4: There is a plan to add a miniature version of Remembr that appears in the bottom-right corner on the single click, which is why the main UI only shows on a double click.

Regarding the app’s stealth capabilities, if you take Remembr.exe from the \%Program Files%\Remembr\ and don’t change any of the default settings, it will run as a portable app and won’t create any configuration files in AppData. The ability to load a config file from the working directory will be added.

We’re not going to offer a portable version for download, but I’m happy to make it easier for users to essentially roll their own.

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
Reply To: Reply #12873 in Please provide a stealth-portable version.
Your information: