Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Home Forums Product Support ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    PEter

Is this still a work in progress ? I`m interested in this software, made few tests on the provided above version, but nothing worked as expected.

#10765 Reply
    Phobos

Just checked, everything works fine. Give us more details.

Windows 11 Pro Insider, x64

#10767 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

It’s still working as described here, too. Could you please share specifically what problem you’re encountering and what operating system you are using?

#10807 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Version 0.8 was just released.

#10982 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shane,

Great bit of software. Do you have any licence agreement/restrictions for cooperate use? We are currenty setting up a Kisok machine using registry edits and this software would be ideal.

Regards,

Mark Leaney

#10985 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi MagnaMark,
    You can freely use our software in any context, though you should be aware of the warranty and support clauses in our Terms of Service page.

#10986 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your speedy response. I look forward to using your product.

Regards,

#11495 Reply
    Carlhens

Hi,

I would like to use your product in an organization and it seems to do exactly what we need to do here but since we are a corporation we have legal concerns. Is there any limitation to using this product, ProcessAlive, in our corporation. It would be deployed to undefined number of workstations.

#11496 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Carlhens,

You can freely use our software in any context, though you should be aware of the warranty and support clauses in our Terms of Service page.

#11581 Reply
    henry

Great tool, just one problem. how do i make it stop!

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 92 total)
Reply To: Reply #10985 in ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs
Your information: