Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Home Forums Product Support ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Great tool, just one problem. how do i make it stop!

thanks

I just fixed an issue where the pressing stop button wasn’t being detected. Please re-download.

#11649 Reply
    Shaun

Hi Shane, brilliant little program. Is it possible to have the process while running in the taskbar when you hover your mouse over it to display the program file name rather than the ‘process_alive’ name. The reason is i run 7 (seven) of process alive at anyone time (each has a different file name) and it would be great if the actual file was displayed on mouse over. Instead of having to choose the ‘open interface’ option to see what database it actually it is running? Thanks

#11652 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

I suppose that could be done quite easily. Stay tuned.

#11668 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Shaun, I’ve made your requested change in 0.9.1 available for download in the first post.

#11685 Reply
    TECH

Shane, this is a very neat piece of software, well done!

I have questions…. I run game instances and I launch them with the same exe, but with separate command line arguments, the exes are compiled adobe flash/flex apps. I would like to potentially use this to keep them alive, was wondering if there was a way I could do this…. One problem is sometimes the app crashes, and the exe will still be active in processes, but its memory use will stay completely constant for over a minute.

#11824 Reply
    Ari Situmorang

Thank you for processalive 0.9.1. It is working on win 10 x64. But I add shortcut with /auto to startup so it can auto monitoring. “Start with windows” checklist not auto monitoring when I restart PC. Overall it is work like a charm.

#11834 Reply
    Olukunle Ojo

Hi

Is it possible to use your application without having to click on the button “keep Programs Running”, put differently, keep programs running automatically runs when you launch processalive?

#11836 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Hi Olukunle Ojo,

You’ll need to look into the commandline options; see first page. You might run into some problems as this tool needs an update for Windows 10.

#11841 Reply
    Lara

Hi,for me it wont work under windows server 2012, netframework 3.5 is installed, the programm run but cannot restart the crashed/closed aplication, it work perfect for my windows7 and 10…..anyone got it working for windows server 2012 r2  ?

#11852 Reply
    De Angel Net

Can I keep processalive autorun when somebody endtask  or stop monitoring it?

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 92 total)
Reply To: Reply #16284 in ProcessAlive – Automatically restart crashed programs
Your information: