Support Forum

Registration is not required to ask a question. If you're a Pro Club member, please use our Priority Support page for a faster response.

Proxy option and bug

Home Forums System Ninja Support Proxy option and bug

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

can you add proxy option??
    still cannot update scripts through MS ISA + TMG forefront(i dunno if this correct but i think it is)

about miscellaneous junk, does all the scripts coming from winapp2.ini or there are several entries which does not include in winapp2.ini?
    i use winapp2.ini too in CCleaner and i disabled certain entries
    can you add an option to disable certain scripts, only if you think it is necessary
    or i just disable miscellaneous junk 🙂

1.cancel a scan before it complete, “delete files” would not work
    clickable but no response
    right click > Delete file and delete everything work as usual

2. cancel a scan at 94% and scroll it down, the scan suddenly continue to 100%

3. exclude local drive C and D and select flash drive, it detect files in the flash drives first then follow by list of files from C
    also happen the same when only select D

#3367 Reply
    Shane Gowland
    Keymaster

Proxy support: We have very basic support for Windows proxy configurations that are handled by the operating system. ISA and other high-level proxy applications aren’t supported (yet)

A lot of the scripts are sourced from ‘winapp2.ini,’ however we’ve added quite few of our own. Sometimes we will write scripts for System Ninja and then contribute them back to winapp2.ini so other cleaners can use them.

Not all of the scripts are mapped to the “Misc” section. Currently you will disable cleansync and manually remove the entries you don’t want. We’re working on a better system in future versions. It will hopefully show up in the nightly builds sometime next month.

1: We’ll look into this. I don’t seem to be able to reproduce it, but will keep looking.

2: Anything beyond 93% is simply enumeration of files that were found during the scan. This will still be completed (through to 100%), even if the scan has been cancelled.

3: In “Scan Hard Drive” mode, the “known junk locations” on C: will always be scanned, even if C: is unselected.

To scan ONLY a specific hard drive, click the drop-down part of the “Scan For Junk” button and put System Ninja into “Scan Folder” mode.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #3367 in Proxy option and bug
Your information: